Wednesday 28 October 2015





Welcome.....this Blog is an experiment really, a platform on which I can express various Spiritual and Personal Insights that come to me in a flash....an urgency if you like...words that need to be written down quickly lest the essence and the moment passes into fading memory....

The Title 'Just passing Through' comes from the first piece I wrote which itself was inspired by how brief a time we spend on this earth and how I see myself as I pass from one Lifetime to another....

I hope some of the writings strike a chord...or inspire....enjoy...

"I am just passing through…
I travel with the shadows...
I speak in the whispering breeze..
my tears are the falling rain...
my joy the warm sunlight....
my sound is silence...
my movement stillness...
I can be seen only with closed eyes....
touched with the Mind....
heard as an Inner Voice.....
I am just passing through"



No comments:

Post a Comment